7 Tips for Keeping Your Home Improvement Projects and Local Economy Moving
March 26, 2020
From the Metal Roofing Alliance, we offer this excellent article on how to keep your home improvement projects moving while supporting your local businesses and economy. The article offers 7 tips and multiple tools improvement projects moving during this difficult time while supporting local businesses and the economy.
- Keep productive during downtime.
- Take advantage of online tools.
- Tap into a world of online expertise.
- Consider prioritizing exterior projects vs. interior.
- Cut to the front of the line.
- Think long term.
- Look for ways to save.
Here’s the article “Social Distancing Solutions: Tackling Home Improvement from Home”.
When you’re ready to do online research of metal roofing, we’re here to help.
We’re available for a personal conversation about finding the right roof for your home or building project.
* Isaiah Industries is a proud member of the Metal Roofing Alliance (MRA). Representing metal roofing manufacturers in the United States and Canada, the Metal Roofing Alliance was formed in 1998 to help educate consumers about the many benefits of metal roofs. The main objective of MRA is to increase awareness of the beauty, durability, and money-saving advantages of quality metal roofs among homeowners, as well as to provide support for metal roofing businesses and contractors.