Control Your Construction Costs with Mike Merrill
April 26, 2023
“Trying to track hours and production and try and keep ahead of where you’re at on your project based on budget and when you’re committed to be done… often you were three or four weeks behind in your reporting… and it just seemed like there were more jobs left at the end of the money than money left at the end of the job.”–Mike Merrill, Co-Founder of WorkMax and Host of The Mobile Workforce Podcast
As technology evolves, it offers exciting possibilities for every facet of life. In recent years, we’ve seen video calling become a crucial part of life, a smartphone in every pocket, and more. Listen in as Mike Merrill shares how technology and data collection can empower you and your company to track your performance and productivity.
With the WorkMax platform, record hours, job progress, and dozens of data points, all at your fingertips. Streamline your projects, save money, and manage progress conveniently and securely.
Topics discussed in this interview:
- The Mobile Workforce podcast
- Mike’s start in construction and the genesis of WorkMax
- A long-awaited productivity solution
- Reducing problems, not creating new ones
- Developing a solution alongside changing technology
- Meeting standards and elevating accountability
- Simplifying software
- The power of data monitoring for productivity
- What does the future hold for WorkMax?
- Construction’s slow pace of change
- What does the WorkMax adoption process look like?
- Advice for the next generation of construction
- Rapid fire questions
To learn more about WorkMax and how it can transform your company, visit their website or check them out on LinkedIn. For a relevant and timely listen, tune into the Mobile Workforce Podcast.