Implementing Technology in Construction with Bob Armbrister
August 17, 2022
There are many reasons why a construction company might doubt its need for custom software. Maybe it’s too complex, there’s no need for it, or the process of adopting it might hinder operations.
However, the world moves fast around us. Focusing on progress and innovation can take your business to the next level.
President and CEO of Spark Business Works, Bob Armbrister, works closely with construction companies to create solutions that elevate their productivity and make technology work for them. Spark is a software development company specializing in several industries. For the construction industry, it provides field reporting tools, data integration, and workflow improvement.
Bob shares how custom software solutions can change how you do business and create more growth opportunities. We cover methods for implementing these solutions and who they are best suited for.
Technology solutions can be the difference between winning a bid against your competitor or falling by the wayside. Tune in to hear more about how technology is disrupting the industry.
You don’t want to miss this one!
Topics discussed in this episode:
- How Bob came to be at Spark
- What fears do companies have around exploring new technology?
- How does Bob work through creating a roadmap of solutions for businesses?
- Specific client success stories with Spark
- How design thinking goes into Spark’s custom design process for custom software
- Difference between custom software and off-the-shelf software
- Key areas where construction companies need more tech
- Advice on how people can bring value to the industry
Head to sparkbusinessworks.com for more information on how custom software could benefit your business!
Connect with Bob: LinkedIn