Improving Pre-Construction for Efficient Building with Steve Dell’Orto
October 19, 2023
“If you can capture that data you’re learning from the past, you’re applying it going forward in the future. And if you do it right, you don’t have to touch that data and clean it and mess with it time and time again to get one little answer at a time. It really becomes the fuel for your engine. And it’s just a matter of how fast and how long can we make that go. That’s what we’re all about.”
— Steve Dell’Orto, CEO of ConCntric
Construction projects range from minuscule to massive, but they all require planning and preparation. The pre-construction phase is a key part of every job, but many companies and contractors aren’t leveraging their past data to improve their efforts. This is where ConCntric steps in.
Steve Dell’Orto founded ConCntric after years of industry experience to unify the groups that make up a construction project, evaluate and use data, and empower teams to run more efficiently. Listen in as Steve explains why pre-construction is so important, how it has improved over the years, and how ConCntric can take your team to the next level.
Topics discussed in this interview:
– Why did Steve form ConCntric?
– Leveraging industry experience to solve a unique problem
– A pre-construction platform for all sizes of project
– How has pre-construction changed over the last few decades?
– Cutting waste by understanding data
– Fostering collaboration between all parties in a project
– A simple design with more focus on making money and working efficiently
– Venture capitalism and construction
– Successful software earns its keep
– Does construction still carry an old-fashioned mindset?
– Rapid fire questions