Innovating for Good with Brian Iverson
March 21, 2023
“As we get older, you have a choice. You can either share it or keep it. Well, I’m choosing to share it. My business plan is to support you at creating and helping you meet your sustainability message.”-Brian Iverson, CEO of Innovated Structures, Inc.
When an innovation hits the market, the landscape shifts. New companies race to sell it, customers clamor for it, and a new solution often holds the potential to change the world. Inventor Brian Iverson is all too familiar with this process, with double-digit patents to his name.
Brian’s flagship product, Tstud™, addresses thermal bridging, greatly increasing the energy efficiency of homes and businesses and saving money along the way. Listen along as he explains the science behind Tstud™ and his approach to sharing his innovations with the world.
Topics discussed in this interview:
- The upcoming Metal Roofing Summit
- Brian’s start in construction
- Solving condensation issues in Minnesota
- Focusing on conservation
- What is a Tstud™, and how does it work?
- When will Tstud™ come to market?
- What’s the distribution strategy?
- What is Innovated Structures, Inc.?
- Recycled windmill blades and industrial recycling
- Opening investment to the next generation
- Stay tuned to the sustainability space
- Rapid-fire questions
To learn more about the Tstuds™ or the science behind them, visit tstud.com.