Mapping Out the Future with Maria Khokhlova
November 22, 2022
“There is a lot we can offer people if it would be easy enough, intuitive enough, integrated enough into their daily workflows. With this in mind, we built our product to be minimal in tech-savviness yet powerful.”
– Maria Khokhlova, TraceAir
Often, the best innovations are right in front of us. For Maria and the TraceAir team, combining construction and technology felt obvious yet unexplored. Their first thought was to make drone imagery accessible for job sites. As contractors move dirt and erect structures, providing updated data to key people elevates their efforts.
TraceAir is a modern map made with user-friendliness in mind. As a result, it streamlines decision-making and increases efficiency for construction professionals.
Is construction in need of technological developments like TraceAir? Can a solution like this work for your business? Get a behind-the-scenes look at an innovative idea coming to job sites near you.
Topics discussed in this interview:
- 2023 Metal Roofing Summit announced
- Maria’s professional background
- The reasoning behind TraceAir’s creation
- Basics behind TraceAir’s functionality
- Benefits TraceAir brings to projects
- A focus on user-friendliness
- Saving time and cutting back rework
- Why stay with TraceAir once grading is done?
- Software for everyone; usable for all
To learn more visit https://www.traceair.net/ or connect with Maria on LinkedIn