Under the Hood of a Leading Manufacturer with Adam Mazzella
August 23, 2022
At Construction Disruption, we’re always searching for innovative ideas worth sharing. Whether these take the form of new technologies, ideas, or processes, the future is bright.
In today’s episode, we interview Adam Mazzella, executive vice president of Sheffield Metals International, a family-owned business on the leading edge of metal roofing. Sheffield distributes bare and coated metal products and standing seam roofing from their five domestic locations.
Adam kicks off the interview by explaining his start in the metal roofing business. Then, he shares how Sheffield is constantly creating new solutions for homeowners to provide the best material, efficient assembly, and quality products.
Metal roofing and manufacturing are continuing to grow, so partner with a manufacturer like Sheffield and play your part.
Listen in to find out!
Topics discussed in this episode:
- The background of Sheffield Metals
- How Adam and his brother chose their different positions in the family business
- What are wire rope slings?
- Trends in leadership and management to look out for
- Sheffield Metal’s relationship with its customers
- Ways Sheffield Metals is speeding up installation
- Thoughts on solar thin film
- The issues with preassembly
Connect with Adam via LinkedIn!